Nellie"s Needles

Thursday, February 12, 2009

One World, One Heart Gift Drawing Announced

Photo
At 12:00 noon EST the drawing from 287 comments left by those who desired this gift was made.

I'm amazed at the number of people from around the world who visited my blog and by how many stuck around to check out other postings. Even more amazing is that 23 added themselves as "Followers" of my blog. I thank all who visited me for their interest and participation in this world-wide gifting. Thank you, Lisa Swifka of A Whimsical Bohemian for including me on your caravan of 911 gift giving bloggers. If there was a link to a blog in the comment, I visited in return and discovered blogs that I now visit regularly ... blogs that I would never have known about without this event.

I enlisted help from my husband by asking him to choose three numbers ... three times:
  • first set from 0-2
  • second set from 0-9
  • third set from 0-9
... and the WINNING NUMBER is comment 143
belonging to Pat Winter

For those of you who really, really, really wanted to win this bird here are two options for you:
  • Make one. My pattern and instructions are posted as PDF files online. Just click on the red lettered words to download them to your computer to print out.
  • Buy one. They are sold at two galleries for $60 plus postage:
Good Goods Gallery
106 Mason Street
Saugatuck, Michigan 49453

Morris Galleries
111 N. Main
Sweetwater, Tennessee 37874

3 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I truly cannot believe I won!!! Thank you so much. I adore your creations and fell in love with your birds, and now I will own one. It will go on display in my front room where I stitch a lot and have tea with guests. I am so lucky!!!
I will take good care of it :-)
Smiles from ear to ear,
Pat

Terri said...

Thank You for being a part of this amazing event. Where I didn't win a bird creation from you I want to thank you for sharing the pattern and instructions. I feel like I won.
I'm hoping to recycle some old skirts into one of these lovely birds. Last time I did a bird it was a rooster or a henn door stop from the 70's. These are really so much nicer!

Judy said...

Nellie,
Thank you so much for sharing your pattern and directions for your lovely birds! You are such a giving person!!

xo